There are many ways to get involved with ETS.
We welcome your vision, leadership and skills!
Bring ETS to your community
ETS project director Krista DeNio and Core Collaborators are available to provide project model leadership for and with your community, through workshops, short and longer term residencies. To discuss your project and how we can help, contact us at email@example.com
Krista and team are available to:
Support your theater company, university, or service organization in your work with military veterans
Help civilians build skills to become stronger civilian allies
Support veterans in their re-entry process
Work together with veterans to build platforms for veteran leadership
Partner with us
We like to work with all kinds of group and communities, including:
- Student Veteran Organizations
- Community veteran organizations
- Arts & Culture Institutions and Presenters
SUPPORT this vital work
ETS can only happen with the support of many resources in each community. This work is very challenging and requires great courage, dedication and commitment and the results are truly transformative for participants. We thrive with the support of both kind services, donations, and financial contributions from foundations, institutions and individuals.
Each community engagement requires:
- Space: to meet, dialogue, work and create
- A leadership team: a director, designers, producers, therapeutic support and community partners
- Food and fees for all participants is a crucial part of our model
- Funding and resources: Funding can come from Institutions, Individuals and can include in-kind support!
*NOTE: Please include a personal note with the donation that states your donation is for ETS
Intern with ETS
Intern information coming soon!